How to Invest in Stock Market Trading in Nigeria
- Buy and Sell your Bitcon with us in Nigeria
- How does one find investors and start a successful investors platform?
- How Can I BuyTreasury Bills in Nigeria And What is the Benefits
- What Is The Minimum Number Of Shares I Can Buy
- How To Learn Forex Trading in Nigeria Free
- How Do i Buy Shares in Nigeria
- What Is Commission Rate On Each Transaction On Share/Bonds?
Foreign exchange (also known as forex or FX) refers to the global, over-the-counter market (OTC) where traders, investors, institutions and banks, exchange speculate on, buy and sell world currencies.
Trading is conducted over the ‘interbank market’, an online channel through which currencies are traded 24 hours a day, five days a week. Forex is one of the largest trading markets, with a global daily turnover estimated to exceed US$5 trillion.
You can read more and get more understanding in the below article.