Price of Chicken in Nigerian Market Today (Full and Kilo)
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Chicken is a delicacy much loved by Nigerians, and just as you said, we are approaching the season of festivities where these would be in great demand. The cost of a full chicken currently goes between N2,000 to N2,500. While that of a kilo of chicken goes between N1,300 to N1,900. However, approaching the festive periods, these can change significantly due to the rush coupled with the traditional hike in food items during the festive season