How To Start Quail Farming
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Before i give you the article that will answer all your questions, let me show you a list of reasons why you are making a very good choice going in Quail farming business.
Here are advantages of Quail Farming in Nigeria
Commercial quail farming business in Nigeria have many advantages.
– Quails are smaller in size compared to other available poultry birds. As a result, they require less space, food, care and management.
-Required initial investment for starting quail farming business is very low than starting any other poultry, fisheries or livestock farming business.
– Quails require less space for living. So you can raise numerous quails in a small place.
– Quail farming business has a great ROI ratio (returns of investment). That means, you will get back your investment within a very short period of time.
-Quails eat less amount of food, compared to other poultry birds.
-Chickens or other poultry birds also require a regular administration of medicines, but quails hardy require any medicines.
-Quail products, such as their meat and eggs have huge demand and high value in the market.
– Quails are good layers. A female quail can lay about 300 eggs yearly. Quails take less time for becoming mature and start laying.
-As quail products have huge demand and high value in the market, so commercial quail farming business can be a great employment source for a large number of Nigerians.
-Quail meat and eggs have medicinal value, and suitable for all aged people.
The advantages are more than these.
Now, you will have to read this article below. It will give you a complete guide on how you can start and be successful in Quail farming business.