Where can i buy our local spices from farmers in large quantity
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Most farmers farm those local spices separately. So, its difficult to get them from one farmer, you need to source them from different farmers at different locations. It will be fine if you list the types of spices you want so that farmers who have them in large quantities can respond.
Dry pepper and egusi are the easiest to get.
The best place to get them, no matter the quantity you want is Genye Market in Yola, Adamawa State. That’s where I know you can get any quantity you want and they have all the local crops, but you can specify the type you want and I will tell you more locations.