Where to Get Investors for my Farming Project
I am Oluwaseun Adebola by name from Lagos state Nigeria. I plant mostly cassava, soybean and maize am working on a ten hectares of land which is why I need investors.
I have a project plan already written for it which I will send at your request.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Starting a new business is an exciting time, yet too often new business ventures are unable to succeed because of a lack of capital in the first two years of operations.
Rarely does a new business owner have the personal assets or funding sources to start, grow, and maintain operations when starting up a new company. It may be critical for you to find investors for the capital necessary to keep the business operating the first few years.
Getting someone who would buy into your dream and invest in what you have sometimes might not be a easy thing. The fact is that everyone out there is looking for something that will make them more money.
If you really have a killer business plan, send out proposals to as many people and companies as possible. Somebody might reply you.