Getting a Turkey student Visa from Nigeria is easy and something you can do by yourself. All you have to do is read this article to the end and you will be able to apply for your Turkey student Visa without stress. You are a Nigerian and you want to further your Education or study in Turkey. You are in the right place because this article is going to explain to you all you need to know about how you can obtain your Turkey student Visa to study in an institution of your choice.
This article will still be useful for you if you are looking for Turkey visa requirements for Nigerian citizens, how much is Turkey visa, Turkey visa agent in Nigeria, Turkish embassy visa requirements and download Turkish visa application form. By the time you finish reading this article, you will know everything you need to know about Turkey student visa. I am going to show you a easy step by step guide from start to Finish.
Study In Turkey Overview
Turkey remains one of the best places of study in the world. As part of Asia and part of Europe, Turkey has remarkably wide climatic and geographical variations. The quality of the education and teaching staff at Turkish Universities offers you a world of opportunities to get the skills you will need for a global world. Degrees granted by Turkish Universities are recognized around the world. Also in recent years, Turkey has become a centre of attraction for economic and political aspects.
How To Get A Turkey Student Visa From Nigeria
The reason you are going to Turkey will determine the kind of Turkish Visa you will apply for. Let me explain something you should know about going to Turkey. If you are staying in Turkey for longer than 90 days, or if you plan to work or study in Turkey, you will need a visa.
In a broad sense, Turkish visas are either single-entry (tek giris) or multiple-entry (muteaddit giris). Tourist visas and border visas (the visas many nationalities can obtain at their points of entry) are typically valid for a single entry. The Work and student visas, however, may cover multiple entries.
Within these two broad categories, however, visas are issued to cover specific activities. To apply for a Turkey student visa in Nigeria, you will need to submit the appropriate application to a Turkish embassy or consulate closer to you.
Turkey Student visa
Students may only apply for their visas after they enrol in a Turkish university, school, or language class recognized by the Turkish Ministry of Education. To apply for a student visa you need a letter from your school proving your enrolment (this replace the letter of invitation or employment).
Once you arrive in Turkey you are required to register with the Foreigner´s Branch of your local police department within 30 days. Once you register, the officials will issue you a residence permit.
The student visa and residence permit allow you an unlimited number of exits and entries as long as they are valid (usually around a year). Make arrangements to renew your visa and permit well before they expire. Otherwise, you risk illegal residence.
Turkey Student Visa Required Documents
There are some documents you will need to present to apply for a Turkey student Visa. These documents are very important that a single lie or smartness can spoil the whole show. You will have to be honest and open in filling your details in the documents below:
1. An online application form. You must fill and sign it correctly.
2. Original and photocopy of passport (must be at least 6 months valid after the date of application).
3. A 50x60mm passport photo on white background attached to the application form but you should not staple it.
5. Flight booking with confirmed dates. You should not pay for flight fee until the consular approve your visa application.
6. Proof of accommodation in Turkey. Hotel booking or any other accommodation.
7. Bank statement for the past six of the applicant or applicant’s sponsor. This is to be sure you can cater for yourself financially.
8. Letter from sponsor bearing his/her financial means and stating that he/she will be responsible for applicants expenses (if being sponsored).
9. An acceptance letter from the Turkish University or school or language course certified by the Ministry of Education.
10. It is better for you to place your appointment at least eight weeks before your intended travel date.
You should not book appointment more than once in a month.
Embassy of Turkey, Abuja
5, Amazon Street, (Minister’s Hill),
Now you know everything you need to know about getting a Turkey student visa. Go ahead and apply. If you have any other questions, just ask me below.
Thank you for reading