How To Start Cosmetic Business In Nigeria
I am Malaysian, I would like to open a cosmetic shop in Nigeria. How would i start with. Do i need to register my business in Nigeria, as i will taking my goods from China.
Please guide me. one of my African friend told me that i need to get ready of 200,000naira to register the company under trade center.
- Where Can I Get Top Quality Work Boots And Shoes?
- How Does One Start a Foot Wear Making Business
- How To Start Earning Money From Gold Business?
- How Does One Go Into Fashion Business in Nigeria?
- Where Can i Get UK Or US Grade1 Tops For Ladies
- Where Can i Get Weavons And Attachments On Wholesale
- How Can i Start a Cosmetics Business
Cosmetics are a name that is associated with everyone. We all take care of our bodies starting with bathing with soap, applying a body cream, deodorant, etc.
Cosmetics don’t deal on make up only, you see. Many times that cosmetics is mentioned, people think about the facial make –up. The demand for cosmetics products is very high and hence a lucrative business to do in Nigeria.
The registration is not up to that, and i will advice you come over to do it yourself or send a trusted person. You can go here to see the price list on CAC.
For other details, guide and more on how to start a cosmetic business, read this powerful article below: