How To Start Pig Farming With a Plot Of Land
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Pig farming otherwise known as piggery is another very profitable agribusiness in Nigeria today. In fact it can be said to be one of most lucrative animal breeding businesses in the world and in Nigeria.
This is because a sow (female pig) can give birth to up to 10-15 piglets (baby pigs) at a time and can give birth twice in a year. Just imagine starting your business with 10 sows and 4 Boars (male pigs). That means that in one year, you can have as many as 300 pigs in your farm.
This business is growing so hot and you are not wrong to choose it as a business line.
Read this article below and then if you any other question, you can ask below: