The Equpments Needed For Cleaning and Fumigation Services
Good day House, am about starting up a cleaning and fumigation services soon. I would like to be cleared on some my questions below!
1. What are the equipment needed for a start up
of cleaning and fumigation services?
2. Is cutting of the grass part of cleaning service?
3. What are the steps that has to be taken before the commencement of fumigation ?
4. What are the fumigants that can be used in residential areas?
5. How long will the occupants in a fumigated apartments stay away for?
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Some clients will prefer to provide their own cleaning chemicals if they have particular preferences or if they’re allergic to certain ingredients. Always find out in advance of the job whether this is the case. It’s a good idea to have a supply of basics to hand regardless though just in case what you’re using runs out or if there’s been an oversight and the client isn’t actually supplying their own.
- Vacuum cleaner with attachments
- White cloth rags
- Paper Towels
- Toilet brush
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Dust pan & brush
- Dry mop
- Wet mop & bucket
- Latex gloves
- Wet floor signs
- Extension cord
- Window cleaner
- Disinfectant cleaner
- Bathroom cleaner
- Furniture polish
- Soft Scrub product for sinks
- SOS pads
- Feather duster
- High duster
- Caddy with handle to keep your supplies in
You can decide to add grass cutting or not. You are your own boss.
The direction and instruction will be on the fumigation product you want to use