What The Differnce Between Buka and Fast Food
- Can I Start An Online Foodstuff Store
- How Can I start Producing Food Spices in Nigeria?
- How to Get Foreign Buyers for my Grain and Crops?
- How Can I Start Food Supply Business
- Where Can I Get Quality Rice At Cheap Price
- How Can I Export Dried Catfish To Europe?
- Where Can i Get Machine For Processing Palm Oil
Smiles. I can’t just stop laughing because just yesterday evening, I heard 2 neighbours arguing on this same topic.
Maybe it was Udcares and his friend. (laughs)
To my understanding, I think both are same thing, however, packaging creates a difference.
Buka is a local place where people eat. And fast food is a Not a Local but a civilised packaged place where people eat.
The question is just like asking for the different between Dodo and Plantain Chips. It’s packaging.