How Can Someone Register As Quickteller Agent
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank to Other Bank Accounts
- How To Get a Car Loan From Banks In Nigeria
- Bitcoin Mining Opportunity, Does It Still Exist?
- What should you look for in an insurance agency?
- What Document Do I Need To Start Savings And Loan Business?
- DO YOU NEED A LOAN AND INVESTOR?
- Mistakes And Solutions For Converting More Site Visitors To Sales
As much as the business is a lucrative one, loaded with incentives, you will have to be careful as it requires a strategy if you really want to be successful.
The concept behind Quickteller paypoint is to help customers who are not so ‘tech savvy’. In other words, customers who cannot handle those transactions on their own. Infact, your shop should be located in a place where only a few persons do know how to use a smartphone, and very few know anything about USSD codes and such stuff.
If your shop is located among techy youths, sorry. Quickteller Paypoint business isn’t for you.
The requirement is below:
– Must be able to read and write
– Must have a functional android enabled mobile phone
– Must have an existing physical shop/business outlet
– A completed Agent application form/agreement and account package
– A copy of ID or equivalent (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National ID card, Int’l passport)
– A Passport-sized photograph
– Proof of Address (Utility bills e.g. PHCN, LAWMA, DStv, GOtv, StarTimes, etc.)
– Financial/Bank account detail or statements
Items 1-8 above are required to be a Classic or Standard IFIS Agent. However, business registration documents are required to be a Prestige IFIS Agent.
– A minimum start-up capital requirement of N10,000 (This amount is not a fee but your trading capital which will credited to your wallet immediately you are setup).