How to Speed up WordPress WooCommerce Store
Hello everyone. Holiday Season is around the corner and everyone is looking forward to have a positive response from their customers. Here are few tips to Speed up WooCommerce Store. Hoping these tips will increase your sales this year. All the best
- Ways One Can Earn Money Online In Nigeria?
- How to Buy Things at Amazon.com from Nigeria
- How To Start Selling On Jumia eCommerce Marketplace
- What Are The Pros And Coins In Dropping Shipping In Nigeria
- How Can i Learn How To Print Recharge card
- How to Own an Online Dropshipping Store
- How Genuine is Aliexpress? Is It Safe to Shop There?
Holiday is coming and we are in a season where people bombard your WooCormerce site for one thing or another. Here are five traditional ways to boost the speed.
1. Increase WP Memory Limit
2. Optimize images
3. Use a Cache Plugin
4. Optimize your CSS
5. Use Varnish Cache
WooCommerce can be substantially faster with proper optimization. If you increase wp_memory_limit, optimize your images, use a cache plugin, minify your CSS, and use Varnish, your WooCommerce store can actually load several hundred times faster than today.
Thanks mate for your concern there are some good tools you accomplished all these factors:
- Page insights
- Breeze Cache
- WP Super Cache
whereas some good hosting provider has default 128MB wp_memory_limit which ease the end user. Cheers