What Are The Pros And Coins In Dropping Shipping In Nigeria
- Ways One Can Earn Money Online In Nigeria?
- How to Buy Things at Amazon.com from Nigeria
- How To Start Selling On Jumia eCommerce Marketplace
- How Can i Learn How To Print Recharge card
- How to Own an Online Dropshipping Store
- How Genuine is Aliexpress? Is It Safe to Shop There?
- How to Speed up WordPress WooCommerce Store
Dropshipping is a retail fulfilment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product.
Let me use amazon as an example. Let say you want to sell Coconut oil on amazon website, you then ship the Coconut oil from Alibaba straight to Amazon store house. And then you sell on amazon.
You don’t see the product, you don’t keep it. Amazon will keep it and you sell it from there.