Where Will I Get The License For Petroleum Product Marketing

Please sir, to get the petrol license and other permit, Is Lagos the only issuing state or I can go to my state zonal offices? Thanks for helping me.Appreciate your response

New Member Asked on December 6, 2016 in Marketing.
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)
Best answer

You’ll apply and obtain your license from the DPR. Read this article “How To Start Petroleum Products Marketing In Nigeria” for more insight.

Pro Consultant Answered on December 8, 2016.
Add Comment

As part of its statutory functions, the DPR processes applications for various Licences, Permits and Approvals across the entire Oil and Gas value chain. This ranges from Oil Exploration Licence (OEL) to Lubricant Retailers Licence.

Information, Guidelines and Application forms for some of these Licences/Permits can be retrieved from their website. Following the article link I provided above to get to some of those details.

The pdf for the various requirements can be downloaded on http://dpr.gov.ng/index/license-permit/

Pro Consultant Answered on December 8, 2016.
Add Comment
  • Advertisement

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.