How to apply for Malta student visa from Nigeria, Maltese visa requirements for Nigerian citizens, do Nigerian need visa to Malta. Malta visa fee, Malta visa application form and other questions are the reason for reading this article. You don’t have to worry, this article will give you the answer you need. Do you want to study or further your Education in Malta and you need information to get started or maybe you just want to have the idea. You are welcome here. Just read to the end.
If you want to know about how you can get a student visa for Countries like: US, UK, Canada, Portugal, Hungary, Brazil, Russia, Philippines, Belgium and others. Click the country of you choice above to read more. Click the country of your choice above to read all you need to know. If the country you want to read about is not above, check our Study Abroad Category to discover more. This article is solely about getting a Malta student visa and that want am going to explain below.
Situated at the crossroads of the Mediterranean, the Maltese Islands have long been considered as the lifeline between Africa and Europe. Malta is called the “hidden gem of the Mediterranean,” because it is surrounded by interesting geographical locations such as Sicily and Alexandria, as well as the fact that it is beautiful in and of itself. In addition, it is a great place to study that is set apart from the rest of the world due to its natural landscape, beautiful lakes, and ocean front views.
Health insurance is entirely free to Maltese residents. International students would need some private insurance but the health care in Malta is widely considered to be the 5th best in the world. Malta is a relatively peaceful country surrounded by beauty and there is a wide variety of career choices students may choose to focus on.
The Consulate of Malta requires applicants to apply for student visas directly, and a personal appearance may be necessary at the nearest Consulate. If you want to study in Malta, you will definitely need a Malta student Visa to have access. There are categories of visa you can apply for when planing to travel to Malta. Either for business or work or as a tourist, each purpose have a special visa. In this case, your purpose is to study and that’s why the relevant visa in this article is the Malta student visa.
Documents are very important aspect of travelling out of the country. A legitimate and honest document can make a consular officer consider your application. You will completely want to be open and give real information about the documents. Below are the documents you will need to apply for Malta student Visa from Nigeria.
1. Original, plus one copy of information page of signed international passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Malta. Issued within the last ten years and with at least two blank passport pages available for a Malta student visa.
2. One original Malta Student visa application form. You should fill it with accuracy and honesty.
3. Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
4. Student Status Letter from your university faculty, and one copy.
5. Two copies of computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets showing round trip travel to Malta and onward flight.
6. Original and one copy of proof of travel/medical insurance to cover the duration of your visit. The insurance company will provide you with a certificate to include in your application.
7. Evidence of sufficient funds (minimum 48 Euros per day) to support stay in Malta.
8. The Consulate requires applicants to make a personal appearance to apply for this visa. These instructions are provided as a guide to help with this process. You have to apply in person.
The visa processing time may take an additional 1 to 4 weeks. Therefore, it could take as long as an approximate 8 to 9 weeks consulate. You should apply early so as to meet up with the resumption date of the institution.
The embassy of Malta or the Maltese Embassy is the office in charge of overseeing correspondences between the Nigerian and the Maltese Government. It is also in charge of issuing Visas to Nigerians who wish to visit Malta for Tourism, Business, Education and all other travel purposes.
Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja Lagos. The official postal address is P.O Box 2688, Ikeja Lagos while the official email address is email@example.com.
You can go ahead and apply for your Malta student Visa now because you already know the important things to know.
If you have any questions about this post or my previous articles, you can ask below.
Thanks for reading.