How to apply for Hungary student Visa from Nigeria is the focus question that this article will be centered on. A lot of Nigerians youths and students have dreams to go for their undergraduate studies and postgraduate studies in Hungary. Apart from the cost and other things, a good information has been part of the challenge.
If you are looking for answers to how to apply for Hungary student Visa from Nigeria. Hungary visa appointment in Nigeria and Hungary student visa interview questions. Or maybe Hungary immigration requirements or Hungary embassy in Nigeria. Work and study in Hungary or Hungary visa processing time and other related questions. This article is all you need. Just make sure you read to the end.
If you are interested in reading about how to apply for a student Visa in other countries. Just click: US, UK, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, South Africa, Germany, France, Kenya, Malaysia, Dubai, Italy, India and others. I am here to explain to you how to apply for Hungary student Visa from Nigeria step by step from start to finish.
READ ALSO: [How To Apply For Portugal Student Visa From Nigeria]
Hungary is a lovely country in main Europe. It is a good location for global research with vibrant landscapes. Popular for inexpensive standard of living. Low tuition expenses, federal government academic support with a convenient access to the Western and also Eastern Europe. The most effective locations for research studies in Hungary are Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, and also Corvinus.
How To Apply For Hungary Student Visa From Nigeria
Depending on the purpose of your travel to Hungary. There are different types of visas that you can apply for. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside there permanently. You will have to apply for a different Hungarian Schengen Visa, accordingly. You cannot just decide to go to another Country without a purpose.
Define the reason you want to go to Hungary. The reason is what will determine the category of Visa you will apply for. In this case and for the purpose of this article. I will be talking about Hungary student Visa or how to apply for a Hungary student Visa from Nigeria.
Hungary Student Visa
Nigerian students who want to study in Hungary will certainly make an application for a D-5 Student visa and also apply for house permit through the Hungarian embassy in order to lawfully study in the country.
The Hungary Student visa officially called Hungarian D-5 visa is needed for people that want to study in a Hungarian institute, College or University for a brief period of 6 months.
For a longer period of over 6 months, you’ll call for a student house permit along with your Hungary Student visa. This will be issued by the Regional Directorate of the Workplace for Immigration and also Nationality in Hungary. The Hungarian D-5 Student visa is a multiple entrance visa as well as typically uses up to 60 days to process.
Hungary Student Visa Required Documents
Submitting honestly the right and correct kind of documents will determine the success of you Hungary student Visa application
Right here are the required documents essential for a Hungary D-5 Student visa application;
1. International passport which must be valid for at least one year after your study period. It must contain two empty leaflets at the back. Passport must have been released within the last One Decade. You could renew your international passport at your nearby migration office. Click here to read my article on how to apply for an international passport.
2. A properly filled and signed visa application form, go here to download and fill.
3. One passport photograph. The pictures should measure 35 x 45 mm. The length of the face ought to not be smaller sized than 25 mm or longer compared to 35 mm. It should be in colour, complete face capture, white history, no wigs, glasses.
4. Evidence of clinical insurance coverage. The insurance policy should cover all the times you are planning to stay in Hungary. This record must cover medical prices of approximately EUR30,000.
5. Parents or guardian’s financial statements. Comprehensive of a summed up declaration from the bank to reveal the equilibrium in Euros.
6. A signed letter of commitment from the parents or guardian. This is a prove that he or she will certainly sustain the pupil throughout his/ her education and learning in Hungary.
7. Proof of adequate funds of your parent/guarantor. The parent/guarantor must have appropriate means of subsistence. Also they should stand guarantee for any kind of costs sustained by the student. In regards to health treatment, house in Hungary and also repatriation, for at the very least one academic year. The parent/guarantor needs to have proof of normal earnings.
8. Proof of relationship with sponsor if not a parent
9. Proof of scholarship give or sponsorship to cover subsistence if relevant
10. Official letter of acceptance from a Hungarian university. Remember you cannot just decide to go to another Country without a purpose. Since the purpose is to study, you must have applied and be offered an admission before you proceed.
11. Attestation from the school showing payment of tuition fees
12. Certification of occupancy of accommodation in Hungary in a school hostel or exclusive accommodation
13. Additional Education and learning results i.e. WAEC, NECO.
14. Student certificate as well as scholastic records (Bachelor/Masters certificate, Records). Evidence of studies equivalent Diploma or degree requested (legalised).
15. The applicable Visa fee of EUR60.
READ ALSO: [How To Apply For New Zealand Student Visa From Nigeria]
Hungary Student Visa Step By Step Application
1. Choose University and course
2. Download, print, and fill the application form
Please note: In case of the University of Szeged the applicants have to fill in the application form online. Handwritten forms will not be accepted!
3. Collect the required documents
4. Send the documents to our local representative or to our address:
Hungary Embassy Address in Abuja
61, Jose Marti Crescent
5. Pay the application fee to us or to our local representative. (Please note, the application fee is non refundable.)
Hungary Student Visa Residence Application Processing
You have to submit the residence permit application at the Hungarian Consular Office in Abuja personally. The choice on residence license with study objectives will certainly be made within 21 days.
All international students are to register their place of residence with the regional authorities. This should be done as soon as possible after arrival.
Am sure you now know how to apply for Hungary student visa from Nigeria. You should go ahead and share with our social media buttons. If you have any question relating to Hungary student visa, you can ask below.
Thank you so much for reading.
Be the first to post a comment.